Manga and anime both are worldwide popular. A manga can tell any genre of story, for any age group, within any genre. And, for decades, they have. These are some of the best manga artists in the industry’s history.
What is Manga?
Japan’s artistic and narrative style through the visual storytelling medium that is manga. In Japan, all comic strips are called manga. The word combines two kanjis that mean informal (漫 man) and drawing (画 ga). In the West, the term is used to refer both to comics and Japanese-style drawing.
Here is the list of the top 20 manga artists.
20.Yusei Matsui (Assassination Classroom)
19. Chuuya Koyama (Space Brothers)
18. Hiro Mashima (Fairy Tail)
17. Takeshi Konomi (The Prince of Tennis)
16. Hirohiko Araki (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
15. Yasuhisa Hara (Kingdom)
14. Haruichi Furudate (Haikyuu!!)
13. Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball)
12. Yana Toboso (Black Butler)
11. Takehiko Inoue (SLAM DUNK)
10. Hajime Isayama (Attack on Titan)
9. Kafka Asagiri (Bungou Stray Dogs)
8. Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto)
7. Hiromu Arakawa (Fullmetal Alchemist)
6. Yoshihiro Togashi (Hunter x Hunter)
5. Rumiko Takahashi (Rin-ne)
4. Sui Ishida (Tokyo Ghoul)
3. Eiichiro Oda (One Piece)
2. Gosho Aoyama (Detective Conan)
1. Hideaki Sorachi (Gintama)
All the other awesome manga artists will be in our top 50 list, be sure to check out once it publishes.