Nowadays we can not imagine our life without Google, we google everything and it has become a constant companion of our life.But it will scare some of you that it knows a lot about you maybe more than you what type of sites you like(hmm) and other internet stuff.But the question is, How Much! well, you can easily see by just going to a hub called “My Account” where users can easily view the information Google is collecting and change their settings.
Just make sure you’re logged into a Google account.You know the best thing about it is Google only saves the searches you have made while logged into an unrestricted Google account. While it might not have every search you’ve ever made, it can give you a pretty accurate picture of your browsing habits.
If you think you are doing so much about your privacy, It’s worth taking a look at your settings from time to time to make sure you’re comfortable with what you are sharing.
So here is the link
- History – Here is your entire Google search history.
- Ads – Here is what Google thinks what your interests are and shows you ads based on these interests.(you can choose your interest)
- Location History – Here are the places where you used Google to do anything.
- Takeout – Export every information Google knows about you.
- Dashboard – An activity page that tells you about all the Google services you are using.
- YouTube search history – YouTube saves all of your searches too.
- Permissions – You can see here what permissions you gave to the extensions and sites you use.
Share with your friend and make them aware.